the Sani View experience
“Sani View” nestles in a quiet area in a manicured enclosed garden, making this the perfect place to stay with pets and family.
What makes us different
This accommodation is a real ‘home from home’ and allows you the freedom and comfort to enjoy the stillness and quiet of a country environment.
No surcharges for pets.
Please note that our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Notice of cancellation provided 0 – 30 days prior to check-in date: forfeiture of payment, but your breakage deposit will be paid back.
- Notice of cancellation provided 30 or more days prior to check-in date: 50% of the payment refunded.
- Please note that no refunds will be considered after occupation has been taken.
Your stay at Sani View and use of the facilities shall be entirely at your own risk. Accordingly, the management and staff of Sani View shall not be held liable for any losses and/or damages of any nature, including:
- in the event of an accident or incident that causes the guest bodily injury or harm;
- the damage or theft of the guest’s property in the event of it being left unattended;
- for damage or theft of the guest’s motor vehicle or other mode of transport;
- or for bodily injury or harm cause by food or drink consumption that leads to an allergic reaction due to lack of knowledge thereof on the part of the guesthouse (NAA, 2011)
which you or any of your dependants may suffer arising out of your stay at Sani View and/or use of its facilities, irrespective of whether such loss and/or damages is caused by negligence of the management of Sani View and/or any conduct of its employees, agents, or the like.
All parking is at your own risk and Sani View cannot be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to, your vehicle or the contents thereof.
We do not have facilities for the safe-keeping of firearms, and therefore prefer not to have firearms on the premises of Sani View.